5.14.2009

I don't want to pack.

But that's no surprise.

I can't motivate myself to do anything, really. I just finished up for the year, and I guess that makes me a senior. Two other girls who were in my last exam and I went out for a drink at the end - mild celebration for finishing DIS and junior year. I can't really believe that time has gone so fast...but not just DIS, my entire college career is now 3/4 over. Weird to think about.

(For real, I just DON'T want to pack....)

Now all I have to do is move all of my stuff across town - but it seems like a lot of stuff has accumulated in this little room of mine on Tavlekaersvej
(yeah, try to pronounce my street name - it took me almost three months to get it right). It's become my little hole in Denmark - when I want to disappear I can always come here. I will also, of course, miss my host family. They've been so wonderful in the last few months, and I can't believe I've lived with them for so long.

The culture shock of Denmark has finally gone away for me - everything seems so normal now. I think it'll be really interesting to see how Alexis takes it, just being here for one week. It's normal for me to see gorgeous people everywhere, I'm no longer phased by the bikes all over the streets, and public transportation is my daily route. It should be fun to show her around the city that I've fallen so much in love with, and to show her all the best places to go. I haven't had that experience yet, but it'll be good practice for when Stefan comes to Vermont.

(I really, REALLY don't want to pack.)

I'm in the process of doing laundry, but it sucks so much here. It takes forever to dry, and I need to have everything clean in order to pack really well. I think I'm just kind of screwed. And none of you are around to motivate me to do it!!

Crap. Alright. I think I really have to go do this. Damn. I'll probably talk to half of you online before I actually start to pack.

Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment