3.20.2009

Free!

No more classes at DIS for three weeks! We'll have a couple in London, but that's it until our spring break. We're leaving on Sunday, and need to be to the airport by 1pm - and I'm finally starting to get nervous. I think that by starting with DIS, hopefully I'll just ease my way into the travel deal - and by the end of the week in London and Oxford, I'll be ready to go by myself.

So in one week, I'll be flying by myself (actually, in like one week and five or six hours) to Dublin. After four days, I'll be meeting Deni in Paris, which should be a lot of fun, and I'm excited to have someone there to show me around and get me re-acquainted with Paris. I'm not sure how long I'll end up staying, but from Paris I'll just catch a train to Brussels (which is only like an hour or two), and stay there for a day or so. Depending on how long I stay where, I'll (hopefully) be meeting Stefan in Amsterdam, where we can explore the city together.

We've officially been invited home for Easter, and I've been promised a trip to LegoLand as well...so this break sounds like it should be fun. I'm excited to see a more rural part of Denmark, since I've only experienced the biggest cities.

I won't have a computer on me, as you all know, so 1) no talking, and 2) I'll probably not remember any of my trip. Just kidding. I'll bring a journal with me so I can write when I'm sitting by myself in Dublin doing laundry (....) or eating at a cafe alone. Interesting.

If you're lucky, you'll get another update before I leave - and you all know me and my inabilities to pack (and this is for THREE WEEKS in a "Weekend Trip" backpack - frick), so most likely, I'll blog a little to procrastinate. If not....wish me luck. I think I'll need it this time.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment