4.22.2009

Quickie Update...

Just a really fast update because I'm EXHAUSTED, and so ready for sleep!

1. I swear I'll update on Hamburg and South Jutland soon....
2. Tali and I laid out in the sun for four hours on Saturday, and it was absolutely lovely. I've really enjoyed being back in our little house in Hvidovre.
3. I didn't fail that Photojournalism test! I got a C...I honestly can't believe it. That professor is still a total jerk, though. He sent everyone an email that started with ''You failed..'' or ''You will fail if...'' ....no joke. Everyone got one. And people laughed at me when I said he sent mean e-mails....
4. Yesterday Stefan and I saw his father and baby Sylvester again...we walked around the park and Kaj bought us ice-cream....I swear, I'm going to gain weight by being around them. Had a wonderful time, though.
5. Stefan and I found our new favorite bar - a place I walk by every day. It's called Bar 7, and it's run by a guy from London and one from New Zealand...but really, it's amazing, check it out!
6. I am so far ahead of my work in some classes - example: I wrote a paper on Monday that wasn't due for a week. Gross. But wonderful! I felt so accomplished.
7. Lene and Lars are home! We had a really happy reunion.
8. Their daughter, Mille, is awesome. I love hanging out with her and talking to her. We always have a really great time. Picture this: Lars and Lene put their 19-year-old daughter in charge of a 20-year-old and a 21-year-old. Pretty hilarious. She did a good job taking care of us, though.... yeah. She's definitely the host sister I dreamed of having.
9. Return to Copenhagen has been lovely. Weather has been WONDERFUL. Almost skirt weather. I don't think the Danes wear flip flops. Gladiators are in - this makes me SO unhappy. I guess I'm working on getting used to them. Seriously, though? Ugh.
10. I think I've passed into just rambling. I'm really tired, and have taken some sleeping pills to get rid of a sniffle - so on that note, I'm headed off to bed. Just thought I'd let you know I'm still alive!

Lots of love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment