2.04.2009

Out of Town

Tomorrow all the DIS kids are heading out for our short study tours - this one will take me to Odense (HC Andersen's birthplace) and Arhus - two of the biggest cities in Denmark...actually, maybe they're THE two biggest cities after Copenhagen - I don't remember. But anyway, we're going to see the biggest DK TV station and some other stuff...it should be pretty cool.

I apologize for my inability to keep a blog - I've been so busy and so exhausted lately, it just hasn't been working out. I can't even think of all the things I've done in the last week...I'm sure they were fun though. I'm still totally in love with the city, and I'm determined to come back here and live for a couple years when I get older. The IT guy that helped us work on our stupid HTML coding (for FOUR HOURS....GROSS) told me I should just marry a Dane. I told him I was working on it. I don't think he really believed that it was sincere...because I think he knows my Danish professor. By the way - I really hope he never finds this blog. Like, really.

To you, my Danish professor: If you do find this, hopefully you'll only speak of it if you intend on marrying me, too. If not...........Spare me the complete humiliation, please.

Moving on. So I'll be out of town (with him, actually!!) from tomorrow (we have to get to the bus by 7:30, I'm going to shoot myself, because that means I have to leave at 6:25, which means I have to get up at 5:30....GAG.) until Saturday evening...possibly Sunday morning.

Have a great few days, I'll talk to you all soon.

And to my family - I'll miss you on Thursday, and I wish I could be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment